Our Timeline is a quick look at the progress we make until the project is done. We'll update this every so often, so please check back to see what's new!
- 2018 Windows and exterior doors installed. Portico set on Ministry Building entryway. Cupola set on roof with donated steel cross. Ministry Building and Sanctuary interiors framed out, dry-walled, primed, and painted. All electrical and plumbing installed. Sanctuary stage and sound booth built, lights and chandeliers installed, pew staining in progress. Top floors to be laid. Sidewalks, patio, and parking lot work in progress.
- 2017 Building permit & loan to build approved! Conduit, underground utilities for parking lot lighting, installed. Gravel base for parking lot & septic system installed. Steel framing and outer shells erected. Roof shingled. Interior radiant heating & cement flooring laid.
- 2016 Rustic stone veneers applied to wall foundation; electrical conduits laid; well service completed
- 2015 Wall foundation laid for church building.
- 2014 Architectural model of building made.
- 2013 Final blueprint, 3D images, and artist rendering of building made. Storage shed built in Prayer Garden.
- 2012 Stone pillar with street address installed at driveway entrance. Guard rails installed up the road.
- 2010-2011 Land cleared and ready for a future septic system and foundation for building sanctuary. Prayer Garden completed and awaiting electrical hook up.
- 2009 Land cleared, site area expanded, hilltop excavated and rocks crushed, Prayer Garden developed.
- 2006 Road up to the land is paved.
- 2005 BWAV (Building With A Vision) Church Building Project initiated. Retaining wall started and finished.
- 1997 TWC member Florence Boucher donates land on Marjorie Circle in Hebron, Connecticut.
A big Thank-You to all those who have contributed and are co-laboring with us in our vision to build!
For more information on the future Home of The Worship Center 99 Marjorie Circle Hebron CT 06248