Our Timeline is a quick look at the progress we make until the project is done. We'll update this every so often, so please check back to see what's new!
- 2017 Building permit & loan to build approved! Currently, conduit for parking lot lighting being installed. Steel framing and outer shells erected.
- 2016 Rustic stone veneers applied to wall foundation; electrical conduits laid; well service completed
- 2015 Wall foundation laid for church building.
- 2014 Architectural model of building made.
- 2013 Final blueprint, 3D images, and artist rendering of building made. Storage shed built in Prayer Garden.
- 2012 Stone pillar with street address installed at driveway entrance. Guard rails installed up the road.
- 2010-2011 Land cleared and ready for a future septic system and foundation for building sanctuary. Prayer Garden completed and awaiting electrical hook up.
- 2009 Land cleared, site area expanded, hilltop excavated and rocks crushed, Prayer Garden developed.
- 2006 Road up to the land is paved.
- 2005 BWAV Church Building Project initiated. Retaining wall started and finished.
- 1997 TWC member Florence Boucher donates land on Marjorie Circle in Hebron, Connecticut.
A big Thank-You to all those who have contributed and are co-laboring with us in our vision to build!
For more information on the future Home of The Worship Center 99 Marjorie Circle Hebron CT 06248